HOMEMADE GINGER SYRUP
187ml Bottle, Made from scratch, keep refrigerated. (Also available in an 8oz Deli)
Made with fresh ginger root, whole turmeric, Turbinado sugar, cinnamon stick, star anise, whole green cardamom, fresh nutmeg, cloves and allspice. We slow simmer all for hours to make a rich, layered syrup.
To make Homemade Ginger Beer:
- Fill a tall glass to the tippy top with ice
- Fill just past half way with sparkling water
- Fill to top with ginger syrup and gently stir (gravitation and carbonation will do most of the mixing)
- Optionally add 1.5oz Vodka, Gin, Tequila or Bourbon for a Moscow Mule, Gin Gin Mule, Diablo or Presbyterian Cocktail.
To make a Ginger Margarita, Ginger Sidecar, Ginger Daiquiri or Ginger Martini
- Juice 1 Lime (or 1/2 Lemon) to get 1 ounce juice
- Add 1oz LUSH Ginger Syrup
- Add 2oz Tequila, Cognac, Rum or Vodka/Gin
Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled Martini Glass or Coupe. Garnish with a lemon or lime wheel