FEBRUARY COCKTAIL COLLECTION Kit - Limited Edition February 2021
FEBRUARY COCKTAIL COLLECTION Kit
*** $115 Value if purchased separately ***
All Four February Cocktail Kits to make a Dozen Hand Crafted cocktails.
MAKES A CLEVER AND THOUGHTFUL GIFT TO YOURSELF OR TO SOMEONE ELSE EQUALLY AWESOME
Includes 1oz bottle craft bitters, serving and pairing suggestions and fresh citrus for garnish.
Happy February from LUSH
February Cocktail Instructions
Hand Crafted Indulgence for the Last Month of Winter
Color outside the lines and celebrate National Weather Person Day, Mardi Gras, Pisco Sour Day and National ‘Tell a Fairytale Day’ ALL.MONTH.LONG.
HURRICANE Kit - Inspired by National Weather Person Day, February 5th
MADE WORLD FAMOUS BY PAT O’BRIENS, NEW ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER
House Spiced Rum, Batavia Arrack Exotic Red Rice Rum, Hamilton Overproof Demerara Rum,
Twisted Alchemy Cold Pressed Passion Fruit Juice, Cold Pressed Blood Orange Juice, Maraschino Cherry Liqueur, Cold Pressed Lemon Juice
16oz Bottle, 4 Umbrellas and a fresh Blood Orange. Makes 2 Oversized or 4 Normal Sized Just add ice Cocktails.
- Keep this bottle chilled. Although packing a punch with booze, it contains cold pressed juice. Refrigerated it is good for a month.
- Fill the most festive glass you own to the tippy top with ice. Fill up with hurricane, add a blood orange slice and finish with an umbrella. Straw optional.
PISCO SOUR Kit - Inspired by National Pisco Sour Day, February 6th
ELEGANT AND REFRESHING, SHOWS OFF ANY BITTERS. FLOATING ON TOP
Fresh Tamarind infused Pisco, Twisted Alchemy Cold Pressed Citrus Juice, Homemade Gomme Syrup, Vegan Aquafaba (Creates natural foam without egg whites)
16oz Bottle and two limes for garnish. Makes 5 Shaken Cocktails. Includes 1oz bottle craft bitters.
- Keep your bottle chilled as it contains cold pressed citrus. There is plenty of Pisco and no egg whites, so you are good refrigerated for a month. Channel your inner Jane Fonda a shake the daylights out of this cocktail. I mean, really SHAKE. This drink is all about the froth and silky texture from a hard shake.
- Chill a coupe or martini glass with ice or by keeping it in the freezer for ½ hour+. Hard shake 3oz of Pisco. Really shake hard, your shaker tin should be frosted up. If you do not have a shaker, use a sealable container with ice and pisco sour and shake like crazy. You are working for a meringue-like froth on top.
- Strain your Pisco Sour into your chilled Coupe or Martini glass. Dot with around 7 dashes of bitters. If you want to get fancy, pull a toothpick thru the floating bitters dots to add flair. Garnish with a lime wheel if you like.
SAZERAC Kit - Inspired by Mardi Gras, February 16th
ONE OF THE WORLD’S OLDEST CLASSICS, MODERN MADE WITH RYE, ORIGINAL WITH BRANDY
LUSH Signature Napoleon, 15 and 25 Year Triple Armagnac Blend, Bottled in Bond Rye, Citrus Oleo Gomme, Absinthe, Creole Bitters.
187ml Bottle, Makes 3 Ice and Stir Cocktails
- Chill a heavy rocks glass with ice or keep your glass in your freezer for ½ hour plus.
- The bigger the ice, the better this cocktail evolves. LUSH sells oversized ice molds if you like.
- This cocktail is all spirit, so refrigeration is not necessary. Refrigeration will not hurt it and a pre-chilled bottle will dilute your ice more slowly.
- Pour 60ml/3oz of Sazerac over your ice, stir and enjoy. No garnish needed as we infused lemon oil into your drink. You may add a lemon twist if you like.
APPLE OF MY EYE Kit - Inspired by National Tell a Fairytale Day, February 26th
YOUR SPOT OF TEA HAS NEVER BEEN THIS MUCH FUN
Two 50ml Apple Pie Whisky Bottles, Two Darjeeling Earl Grey Tea Tents and a Lemon for garnish. Makes 2 Hot Cocktails.
- Pre-warm a mug or Irish Coffee Glass with hot water.
- Discard the water, add a tea bag and fill 2/3rds full with 200F Water. Let Brew for 3 minutes or so, pour in your craft airline bottle and enjoy. Garnish with a lemon wedge if you like.